Custom Machining Capabilities
If you need custom machined metal products, look no further than Dayton Wire Products. Custom machining is just one of our many capabilities, but it uniquely benefits you by allowing us to keep your most complex jobs in-house.
These are just some of the overall benefits you’ll receive as a customer thanks to our in-house custom machining capabilities:
• Shorter lead time to market
• Lower total cost
• Greatly reduced chance of errors
• Improved overall product quality
Under our roof, we can expertly cope and notch tube, countersink, tap and drill holes and create custom tooling. But if your project requires a more complex machining need, we have other state-of-the-art machining centers that can handle it.
Some of the machines we have under our roof include:
• A Milltronics lathe capable of handling materials up to 8″ in diameter and 40″ long
• A Hurco vertical machining center capable of handling materials up to 26″ wide, 24″ tall and 50″ long
• A Fadal vertical machining center capable of handling materials up to 20″ wide, 20″ tall and 40” long (with the potential to handle longer materials in certain situations)
Our custom machining capability allows us the flexibility to meet challenging customer needs – cost-effectively. That’s why customers from the demanding automotive, aerospace, restaurant, retail, medical and heavy truck industries depend on our work.
Contact us today to learn more about our machining capabilities.